Designscape has received awards from both the entertainment and corporate marketplace.
- PR Week Award for Best Multi-Cultural Marketing Event of the Year- “Mexican Piggy Bank” -Bank of America
- “Tomorrow’s Inventive world” Platinum Prize-“Trade Show Booth” Beenz-London
- “Switched on 99” “Best Design” in size category -Beenz London
- CIPRA-Gold Prize Listerine-Ketchum PR, Rosie O’Donnell Show
- CIPRA Gold Prize NYNEX-Burson Marsteller-Three global market production designs and multi-media staging installed in 3 cities (on same weekend) for CEO simulcast, uplinked to 80,000 employees for a major announcement
- Finalist Award Art Direction “Count Me In” The International Film & TV Festival of New York
- Bronze Award Art Direction “Journey” Ind. Video Ballet Production Festival of the Americas, Houston International Film Festival
- Rowney Prize for Theater Design 2X
- The Slade Prize for Theatrical Design
Photography of Pisa, Italy selected for Ilford (Ceiba-Geigy) Professional Photographers National Touring Exhibition highlighting new color film process.