- I want to thank you for the wonderfully talented and concerned assistance you personally gave us during our SOF Conference. Your extremely high level of professionalism was matched only by your sensitivity to the project and your much-appreciated sense of teamwork. Cheers! VP Sales & Marketing The Seagram Beverage Company
- You are a delight to work with- and I do thank you for being so punctilious, so thorough and so stylish in the rendition of the set-up, video recording of the Elizabeth Arden Global symposium you organized for us at the new Science, Industry and business wing of the New York Public Library. You did an incredible job despite delays and frustration but both our client, and the media were delighted with the end result. Again, my thanks to you and your team, and I do hope we can work together again in the very near future. V.P. Cairns & Associates
- Well, we did it! From chicken scratch sketches to mind-blowing sets, the Haagen-Dazs event came off without a hitch. We could not have done it without you. Thank you for everything…your support, your hard work, your long hours, and your enthusiasm every step of the way. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are looking forward to opportunities to work together again! VP Group Manager, Ketchum PR
- You and your team did a great job on the chocolate tug of war and the client could not have been happier.
Director of Special Events MS&L
- You were fantastic to work with throughout- even in the driving rain and freezing cold! Weber was very happy with everything- I think it all looked great and your entire team was efficient and professional. We‘ll definitely be in touch. President, Durk Rion PR
- The look of the booth created a constant flurry of business activity, turning my sales leads into new clients.
President, Rymax Marketing Services