Giant Mexican Piggy Bank wows the crowd!
Build a giant automated Mexican piggy bank for a multi-cultural experiential marketing event for Bank of America. A “Safe Send” promotion for the Hispanic population of Mexican descent. We built it in less than four weeks and took it on the road to tour key festival events in L.A. and the southwest.
To create a fascinating attraction that will capture, engage, and inform the audience about Bank of America’s free remittance service and as a result, open up new bank accounts.
Set design and build of a 13’-6”, 3,000 lb automated and remote-controlled Mexican Piggy Bank on a new custom-built expandable flatbed trailer as well as 4 giant size inflatable pigs for pre swarming event activities.
- Set design for a multi-city tour which included San Jose/Santa Clara, Los Angeles (two festivals), Dallas, Houston, and Charlotte NC (Corporate Headquarters city).
- The PR Events reached more than 7,000 consumers
- Bank of America opened 3,295 new direct deposit accounts with Safe-Send during launch week,
- Surpassing its goal by 65% and boosting the total number of accounts with Safe- Send by 57%.
- It won the PR Week Award for the Best Multi-cultural marketing event of the year.
The effort generated news coverage in national and local top-tier Spanish-language and general market media in seven out of 10 targeted Hispanic markets securing 54,329,603 media impressions, exceeding the goal by 45%.